Knitting basket weave - Dishcloth

I know I seem to have a fetish for dishcloth's, if I may say so....Its weird each time I think some knitting pattern fitting my Kitchen and nothing else. In this context, I have been blogging a new one on my Culinary skills...U can check it out at www.ruchimantram.wordpress.com
I think I need to start making some bucks, for me to get my own domain name. So till then here is where I have all my tried and tested Indian vegetarian Dishes and it's recipes.
So coming to this knit-pick of dishcloth using basket weave knitting style, its so amazing! I love the pattern it generates...It alternates between a purl and a garter stitch and is taut when done. It got a little uneven in the middle but, nevertheless, it was nice to get this done. 










I just love the look of this pattern! I wish I had more of this yarn to make an Afghan out of this weave. Maybe I shall do one using this weave in the near future.
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community